Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Special guest: Reta

Take Me To The Clouds Above...
We invited today Reta DeLarge, coming from the same location as our previous guest: Perth Ontario, Canada , a place with people with a real sense for art. What we want to share with you from her wonderful photostream is a nice selection of digital art work, created purely with softwares like Bryce. She is incredibely talented in making those surreal scenes and landscape or other compositions that all look so beautiful. Even if a bit non conventional in the world of photography, the digital art of Reta is a true expression of her sensibility and love for beauty. Lets color our dreams together with Reta!

Color My World...Our Planets...

Somewhere Out There...My Time With Bryce...

My Stairway To Heaven...Digi-Energy...

Life In Fantasy Land...

1 comment:

  1. OOO Dragos & Carmen...Thanku for this...It is such an honor to me...Thank U from my heart & Perth Ontario Canada...U R both always welcome here not only in Perth but also in my home...

    ReplyDelete